Here are listed resources and a rough outline of how I desire my music video to turn out. Here are some vague ideas and some elements that triggered me to be inspired, and how I will put these aspirations into action in my music video!
- Megan – Drama Student, also a singer (but not intending on including lip syncing).
- Locations including Denham, London, Portugal, my house, Megan’s house. I desire my music video to be filmed in generic locations, such as a house, but to also be juxtaposed by the natural settings of Portugal and Denham green which are quiet locations allowing easy filming. The contrast of location is metaphorical to the average lifestyle of my actor, Megan, in comparison to her large dreams as the story told in the music video is revealed.
- Base it around a diary – I received a diary for my birthday which includes a delicate design. I would like to include drawings in this using the time lapse method which is a creative technique. I would also like to feature the diary as being a large part of Megan’s life, as she carries this with her on her adventures in the music video. The diary also has a delicate flower design which suits the natural aesthetic of the setting, and also her dreams to travel the world.
- Go Pro Hero 4 black – can be used to take multiple slow motion shots in high detail. 240 shots per second. This can be slowed down to a bare minimum. The holder also remains the camera steady and enables users to film struggle free of any movement reflected on camera.
- *insert name* The small time lapse pod – This small device takes images over 24 hours or whatever time desired. I could use this for my music video to video cloud movement.
- *insert name* Handled tripod – this handheld tripod as demonstrated below is placed on the users shoulders and held by the hands of the users. This makes it easy for users to film without any jolty movements.
- Tripod – there is two tripods shown below. One is an expensive tripod which shows smooth and efficient movement. The tripod also allows the user to focus as the tripod provides options to do this on the device. The second tripod is a standard tripod which is smaller, however fulfils a similar duty by enabling users to steadily place the camera on a device, which aims to stop any movement from the camera. The tripod’s furthermore enable pans and tilts.
- *insert name of tripod* – This device is a device which allows users to slide the camera up and down the tripod. This can be useful when being creative with angles, without suffering the difficulty of any unnecessary movement.
- *insert name* Red light – This light is commonly used in the drama studio. With the drama studio containing dark lighting, it is quintessential that the room is lit correctly enabling the audience to be able to view Megan.